U5310A 10-bit ADC Card
5 GS/s to 10 GS/s, with real-time processing
50% Introductory offer dedicated to Research and Academic Institutions, currently available on the U5310A!
The U5310A is a 10-bit, PCIe signal acquisition card capturing waveforms on 2 channels at 5 GS/s or on a single channel at 10 GS/s, with a large bandwidth from DC to 2.5 GHz.
Featuring unique spurious-free dynamic range (SFDR) and signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) performances in high frequencies, especially at 250 mV full scale range (FSR), the U5310A ADC card is suited for embedded OEM applications requiring signal acquisition at wide bandwidth and high dynamic range. At the heart of the ADC card is a data processing unit (DPU) based on the Xilinx FPGA enabling real-time signal processing. The U5310A includes a digitizer firmware (-DGT) with up to 5 GS/s per channel. Moreover, additional firmware options are available:
- The interleaved option (-INT) that enables up to 10 GS/s on one channel, doubling the sampling rate while maintaining the same signal integrity high performances
- The average option (-AVG) that allows accumulation of waveforms from 1 to 16k triggers on dual synchronous channels at up to 5 GS/s, or on single channel at 10 GS/s. An innovative programmable trigger output can be used to optimize the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and increase the ability to isolate very small peaks from the signal noise
- The continuous simultaneous acquisition and readout with triggers (-CST) option that supports multiple triggered record acquisitions and simultaneous output data streaming.
- 1 channel with 10-bit resolution up to 10 GS/s sampling rate with interleaving enabled
- 2 channels with 10-bit resolution up to 5 GS/s simultaneously sampling rate per channel
- DC up to 2.5 GHz bandwidth
- 50 ohms input impedance, DC coupled
- Selectable 250 mV or 1 V full scale range (FSR)
- 15 ps RMS trigger time interpolator (TTI) precision
- Low noise density and low distortion
- Optimized frequency response flatness
- Excellent and flat SFDR over a large analysis bandwidth (> 56 dBc typical)
- Up to 4 GB DDR3 on-board memory
- On-board data processing unit using a Xilinx FPGA
- IVI.NET, IVI-C, LabVIEW and MATLAB drivers available
- Support for Windows and Linux
- Real-time averaging option (-AVG)
- Streaming option (-CST)
- Dual channel
- Fast PCIe 10-bit digitizer with on-board real-time processing
- See deeper with better resolution
- Capture wide bandwidth signals
- High dynamic range acquisition for better measurement fidelity
- Accurate measurement
- Large on-board memory
- Capable of switching between multiple firmware programs
- Very high digitized data throughput
- Software support including multiple programmable interfaces for easy integration into existing environments
- Reduced development time, fast time to market
- Analytical time-of-flight (TOF)
- Medical research instrumentation
- Environmental monitoring with laser scanning (LiDAR)
- Ultrasonic non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Distributed strain and temperature sensors (DSTS)
Let our ADC card specialists help you find the best solution for your applications: Contact us.
Download U5310A Datasheet.
Access manuals and download technical documents.