Since 2014, Acqiris has developed data acquisition hardware (digitizers) and software for medical and industrial systems based on Swept-Source Optical-Coherence-Tomography (SS-OCT).
Acqiris AQOCT is a Data AcQuisition (DAQ) Solution dedicated to SS-OCT applications offering:
- High image resolution for an optimal contrast
- Fast sampling rate to achieve a larger imaging depth range (SW programmable imaging depth)
- Digital real-time K-space re-mapping approach for artifacts-free images
- X-Y embedded Galvo scanner control for more compact and tightly synchronized systems
- Support of high laser source sweep rate for faster images
- Engineering service for support and customization.
Based on high-speed DAQ cards/modules and a complete and flexible real-time OCT engine embedded in the FPGA, the AQOCT solution allows the acquisition and processing of both OCT and K-clock signals, delivering fast and accurate OCT images.
Acqiris AQOCT Solution package includes:
- DAQ card or module (with PCIe form factor or an enclosure with USB-c Thundrbolt l interface)
- OCT applicative Firmware for real-time processing in the FPGA
- Associated Software Suite: device drivers and the SW tools required to install, operate, and maintain the AQOCT solution within your system.
Besides, Acqiris proposes a Software Development Kit to make integration easier within your specific system environment. It contains all the required SW components, programming examples, a dedicated graphical user interface and allocated support.