U5303A 12-bit ADC Card
12-bit Signal acquisition from 500 MS/s
to 2 GS/s, with real-time processing
25% Introductory offer for research and academic institutions, currently available on the U5303A-SR0 at 500 MS/s or 1 GS/s
(4 weeks delivery time).
The U5303A provide a versatile 12-bit signal acquisition solution. This ADC card (a.k.a digitizer) captures waveforms on 2 channels, from 500 MS/s to 4 GS/s, depending on the version.
Featuring DDR3 acquisition memory up to 4 GB, this digitizer includes a Xilinx FPGA allowing the implementation of custom real-time processing algorithms.
- Medical research instrumentation (e.g. OCT) and analytical time-of-flight (MS-TOF)
- Environmental monitoring with Laser scanning (LiDAR), ultrasonic non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Fiber sensing, e.g. Distributed Acoustic Sensing (DAS) or Distributed strain and temperature sensors (DSTS)
- Astronomy, physics
- 12-bit resolution
- 1 or 2 channels from 500 MS/s up to 4 GS/s
- DC up to 400 MHz, 650MHz or 2 GHz bandwidth (depending on the option and sampling rate)
- 50 Ohms input impedance, DC coupled
- Selectable 1 V or 2 V input voltage range
- +/- 200 fs channel-to-channel skew stability
- 15 ps RMS trigger time interpolator (TTI) precision
- Software included and a “scope-like” graphical user interface to quickly get started with the ADC card.
The U5303A ADC card provides several firmware options:
- The digitizer firmware option (-DGT) allows to easily acquire a single waveform or multiple trigger signals, at high trigger rate.
- The interleaved option (-INT) that allows two channels to be combined to reach 4 GS/s, 3.2 GS/s or 2 GS/s in one channel acquisition mode
- The real-time sampling and averaging option (-AVG) that performs waveform accumulations at up to 4 GS/s on single-channel and 2 GS/s on dual-channel. It includes features like baseline stabilization, noise suppress accumulation or a self-trigger mode for noise reduction.
- The simultaneous acquisition and readout option that enables longer acquisition time, allowing to acquire signals while reading out the previously acquired data, either continuously (-CSR) or using triggered multi-records (-TSR)
Let our ADC card specialists help you find the best solution for your applications: Contact us.
Download U5303A Datasheet.
You can access manuals and technical documents from the Extranet.